1/32 scale assembly kit of the Model 21 Zero Fighter. Accurately reproduced curved cowling and fuselage are modeled from slide molding to accurately depict rivets and surface texture, Realistically replicated Nakajima Sakae type 12 engine features propeller reduction unit, exhaust pipe and other detailed parts, Both folded and extended wing tips included and can be used interchangeably even after assembly, Durable and precision detailed metal parts depict landing gear system and pitot tube, Seat belt incorporates photo-etched parts for extra realism, Retractable landing gears increase display possibilities, while allowing model to be easily stored in package after assembly, Features movable landing gears, rudder and flaps, Includes standing and seated pilot figures and seven types of markings for planes which participated in Pearl Harbor attack, Includes parts to depict any variation of Mitsubishi and Nakajima-built Zero Model 21, Comes with wheel chocks and access steps. Includes posable display stand. Skill level 2.
- Tamiya Item#: 60315, Large Model (19" Length & 12" Wingspan when fully assembled)
- Precision **ASSEMBLY-REQUIRED PLASTIC MODEL KIT** with parts mounted on sprue trees
- For ages 10 and older; To avoid choking or injury, keep all model kit parts away from small children
- Assembly & painting required. Requires glue, paint, & modeling tools (not included)
- For damaged product & defective part, contact Tamiya America Customer Service at 1-800-826-4922
See more: 1/20 to 1/39 Scale