1-25 Scale. The Peterbilt 359 model was first introduced in 1967 and carries the long, wide hood synonymous with big American 18-wheelers. They remain a common sight on the nation?s highways as they pull trailers and flatbeds loaded with anything and everything you can think of. This kit features 110 pieces molded in white with waterslide decals, hood tilts open to display six cylinder turbocharged caterpiller diesel engine, many chrome parts including grille, fuel tanks, simulated alloy wheels and dual exhausts stacks, Large decal sheet of color decals for striping, license plates, fuel tax and grille teeth. Skill level 2.
- An authentic replica built from high-quality plastic parts with the highest level of detail and accuracy
- Tilting hood reveals the highly detailed 6-cylinder turbocharged CAT diesel engine
- Realistic bedding on the bed in the sleeper
- Plenty of chrome including fuel tanks, stacks, mirrors with antennas, grille and bumper, and steps with crosshatch detail
- Simulated high mileage radial tires and alloy Reynolds wheels
See more: Model Vehicles