The POOF-Slinky 0C241 Ideal 4-Way CountDown is a fun and educational game that will challenge your addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills by simply using the numbers on the dice. The game starts by each player laying down all (10) of their wooden keys on the 4-Way CountDown unit. The first player rolls the dice in the center of the game board and the (2) numbers rolled must be converted into (1) number by using various methods explained on the instruction sheet. For example, if you roll a (3) and a (1), you could make it a (4) by adding, (2) by subtracting or (3) by multiplying or dividing. Flip up whichever number key is down. Be careful though, roll a double (6) and all of your keys go back down, roll (11) and all of your opponent's keys go back down. The first player to flip up all (10) keys on his or her side of the playing board wins the game. Ideal's 4-Way CountDown game is designed for 2-4-players, measures 10.25-inches by 1.5-inches by 10.25-inches and includes (2) die, a game board, sliding storage cover and instruction sheet. Loved by children and trusted by parents for over 100-years, the Ideal brand provides a wide variety of games, activity kits, magic sets and classic toys that parents and grandparents remember from their own childhood years. The POOF-Slinky 0C241 Ideal 4-Way CountDown Wooden Mathematics Learning Game with Sliding Storage Cover is recommended for children 8-years of age and older. POOF-Slinky is the manufacturer of the world famous Slinky and the top selling POOF foam sport balls in North America, both manufactured in Plymouth, MI and Hollidaysburg, PA. Ideal and Scientific Explorer are other well-known brands, rounding out the POOF-Slinky family. With roots in the toy industry for over 100-years, POOF-Slinky brands continue to grow and broaden. New generations of kids, their parents and grandparents have proven that classic toys never go out of style!
- Fun and educational game that challenges your addition, subtraction, multiplication and division skills
- First player rolls the dice in the center of the game board and the (2) numbers rolled must be converted into (1) number by using math
- First player to flip up all (10) keys on his or her side of the 4-Way CountDown game board wins the game
- Designed for 2-4-players and includes (2) die, a game board, sliding storage cover and instruction sheet
- Recommended for children 6-years of age and older
See more: SLINKY TOYS