Buffalo Games Last Supper By Leonardo da Vinci Jigsaw Puzzle FREE fold-out poster makes a great guide for assembly 2000 Pieces 38" X 26" Ages 12+ In 1495 Leonardo da Vinci was commissioned to paint the Last Supper, which took four years to complete. Wanting the painting to be extraordinarily brilliant, Leonardo experimented with an egg-based tempera instead of a traditional fresco technique. Sadly, the tempera degraded almost immediately, and much detail was lost forever. Restoration efforts continue to the present day. The Last Supper is considered one of the master works of human history.
- A classic shot of one of da Vinci's most famous - and controversial - paintings
- One of the only 2000 piece puzzles made in the United States
- Fold-out poster makes a great guide for assembly
- Huge finished size measures more than 3' x 2'
- 100% made in the United States
See more: Puzzles