Click here for manual !
Titan X50 - the ultimate 50-class 3D helicopter that you have been waiting for!
Thunder Tiger delivers full-out extreme 3D performances in a brand new 50-class eCCPM helicopter. The Titan X50 is here! X50 is the ultimate machine for pilots seeking a full-adrenalin; nothing held back, all-out 3D experience. The all new Thunder Tiger under-slung main rotor set with an internal flapping stiffness control system gives fast and sharp cyclic and collective response demanded by competition pilots. It can be set up to suit any flying style: from edgy and aggressive to ultra docile. Its silky smooth stability installs confidence in beginners and intermediates to quickly hone new maneuvers. Using the best combination of aerospace carbon graphite, precision injection molding, and machined aluminum to produce a light and rigid structure capable of taking on the most abusive 3D move you can dish out, the Titan X50 is fast to build, and easy to repair.
Maximum performance, ultra smooth handling, ruggedness, and great value make the X50 the ultimate 50-class machine that you have been waiting for. Features
1. 1 piece Carbon Frames, Slim Profile Design (Only 30mm Wide)
2. Dual Radial, Single Thrust Bearings Metal Tail Grips with 95mm Blades
3. Lightweight & Vented Clutch Bell/ Metal-reinforced Ribs
4. Lightweight & Vented Main & Tail Gear Set Design
5. Lightweight Tail Boom Bracket
6. Lightweight & Tough Landing Skid
7. Carbon Base Plate & Carbon Fin
8. 10mm Hardened Main Shaft & 7mm Feathering Shaft
9. Shrouded-fan for Efficient Thermal Dissipation
10. Spacious 3-deck Tray for Electronic Devices.
11. Main & Header Tanks Total Capacity: 480 cc
12. Metal Tail Boom Clamp
13. High-quality Fiberglass Canopy Preprinted
14. Equipped with Lightweight Paddles for 3D (20-gram)
15. New Under-slung Rotor Head
See more: RC Helicopters